Don’t have an API key?
Go to console.chainbase.com to create an account and a new API key.
GraphQL API allows you to query Chainbase's datasets such as transactions, token transfers, DEX trades, NFT sales, DApps, etc.
Besides, GraphQL APIs are better than REST APIs because they give the flexibility to express your data needs in the API query. Using our GraphQL Playground, you can create, test, and generate GraphQL APIs.
- Create, test, and generate APIs using our GraphQL playground.
- Use simple GraphQL schema as API documentation.
- Subscription capability for application monitoring.
- Powered by Chainbase's data infrastructure.
- Navigate to the "Indexer" page and click the "Deploy Indexer" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Choose a dataset you want to deploy. Just click on the "Deploy" button to deploy the dataset. After successful deployment, the indexer corresponding to the dataset will appear in the list.
The playground allows you to create and run your queries and see the results. Besides, it also has an embedded GraphQL schema.
- Click the Query link in the list and you will be taken to a GraphQL Playground
- With the playground you can write and test your queries, you can also view the documentation and check the results of the query returns.
Once you are done with your query, you can use them programmatically in your applications.
- Click on the "Generate API" button in the top right corner.
- In the pop-up window on the right you will get the corresponding code to call the API. You can select any language you want.
Updated 7 months ago