Pipeline is available in closed beta and currently used by some of our enterprise customers.
Please sign up at chainbase.com and fill in the form if your project needs access to real-time blockchain data.
What is Studio?
With Chainbase Studio, you can pull real-time blockchain data, define transform in SQL that processes data, and integrate data into your stack by sync. Syncs can be between Chainbase and GraphQL endpoints, message systems, data warehouses, data lakes, and webhook endpoints. In this context, real-time means sub-second end-to-end latency.
Chainbase Studio is a cloud service, meaning you can transform and scale your data. Chainbase fully manages the underlying operations, providing an enterprise-grade Platform as a Service (PaaS) infrastructure that supports mission-critical applications and workloads alongside a simple, easy-to-use development environment.
Here are a few examples of what you can do with Pipeline:
- Aggregate data and generate project-level or wallet-level metrics in real time.
- Identify fraudulent activities by applying real-time transaction filters and alerts.
- Pulling data into your data warehouse or data lakes for analytical use cases.
- Perform feature extraction for online ML/AI training pipelines.
- Maintain a snapshot of the data in the backend of your app.
Updated 3 days ago