Chainbase is built on the Streaming Warehouse prepared for the blockchain, constructing datasets in various fields. We hope to contribute to the Data field for BTC ecology under Inscription & Rune, making it easier and more efficient for developers to join the BTC ecosystem.
- Theoretically, all blockchains can run the Inscription protocol. Due to their low barrier to entry, throughput and storage will become challenges.
- The protocol is in its early stages, some indexers are still in the paper stage and have not been implemented. This requires infrastructure capabilities.
- The current implementation of indexers is more to solve the asset rights of Inscription & Rune off-chain, while the mining of blockchain data requires more capabilities.
At present, Inscription & Rune generally open source protocol indexer, to ensure the legitimacy of off-chain asset verification and provide simple query services. Chainbase hopes to stay integrated with the community, continuously ingesting data into the Chainbase data platform to facilitate the re-mining of data value and create more data applications. At the same time, it can contribute code to the community's indexer.
Due to the lack of standardization in the Inscription & Rune's indexer, different indexer protocols use different languages and repeatedly build with different business logic. For example, all indexers will implement balance calculations related to the tick. The platform-based capability of chainbase can unify this part of data abstraction logic, integrating more inscription protocols at a lower cost.
With the data platform capability based on chainbase, developers can explore more data value. For example
- Insight into investment opportunities on Inscription & Rune based on the product features of datacloud, such as the excavation of smart money
- The ability to actively push based on sync, develop robots based on message flow
- Integrate Inscription & Rune asset data into wallet applications and more based on web3 APIs
Updated 19 days ago