What is Web3 API?
The Chainbase Web3 API is a REST and Stream APIs suite that dramatically simplify your web3 development process with seamless access to on- and off-chain data. No matter what you're building, our Web3 API will provide the necessary data support, including balance, transaction history, ownership, and price information.
Web3 API Features
Chainbase lets you easily and instantly look up multi-chain, multi-asset balances, transfer history, prices, etc. No indexing is required!
- NFT: Requests information about specific NFTs, like metadata or ownership.
- Token: Easily retrieves details about tokens like wallet balances or transfer events.
- DeFi: Get all portfolios in the protocol of a specific address across all major blockchains.
- Domain: Instantly resolve ENS names (or other domains) from addresses.
- Basic: Give you access to chain-level information and data available for all major EVM blockchains.
Built for Web3 Use Cases
The advanced feature set of our Web3 APIs means it can support use case, including:
- NFT Marketplaces
- Block Explorers
- DeFi portfolio Trackers
- Analytics & Reporting
- DAO Governance Tools
We will continue to add support for new blockchains for Web3 API. If there is a chain that you wish to support but we do not, please let us know by reaching out to [email protected]
|NFT API||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
|NFT API (Marketplace Data)|
|DeFi API||Coming soon||Coming soon||Coming soon|
Updated 3 days ago